Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful for Much

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Well, those of you who celebrate it, anyway. I hope everyone else had a great Thursday. I spent the day with family and enjoyed a wonderful meal prepared by my mom (she's such a good cook!). Now, as promised, here's a list of things I'm thankful for:

God loves me
Family (including my furry kids: two cats and two dogs)
Friends
Being able to clearly communicate my thoughts (I had trouble with that when I was a kid)
Working at my dream job
Getting a publishing contract

There are a ton of other things I'm thankful for, such as the gorgeous sunny day we're having right now, but it would take me hours to write them all down. Suffice it to say I have a lot to be thankful for.

Remember, you don't have to wait for Thanksgiving to be thankful. Remind yourself of all the good things in your life or just take a moment to think about what you're grateful for, and it will help you be a happier person. I've learned that from my own experience.

Have a terrific weekend!

No comments: