Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's been a year already?

Today marks the one-year anniversary of this blog! I'm so excited. When I started this adventure last October, I knew nothing about blogging. I wasn't even sure I'd be able to keep it going until the end of 2007, but here it is one year later and still going strong.

I don't know much more about blogging than I did then, but what I'm doing seems to be working fairly well. For those of you who don't already know, I update this blog every Tuesday and Thursday. The topics range all over the place, but I almost always tie them into writing or some other part of the publishing industry.

Now I'll give you a chance to boss me around. What have I done in the past year that works for you? What did you absolutely hate and hope I never do again? Are there any topics I've covered that you'd like to see more on? Or maybe there's a writing/publishing-related topic I haven't talked about at all that you'd like to see a post (or series of posts) about.

Tell me what's on your mind. This blog is all about you, the reader.

No comments: