Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's live!

I'm so excited! The short e-book I mentioned on Tuesday is live and for sale in the Kindle Store on Amazon. The title is Basics of Writing: Point of View by E. A. West. It gives a basic overview of point of view and offers suggestions for overcoming POV difficulties. Here's the description:

Point of view, commonly referred to as POV, is something many writers struggle with. New and inexperienced writers can find it particularly challenging. Basics of Writing: Point of View is designed to help both new and veteran writers master POV.

So, if you own a Kindle (or know someone who does) check it out and let me know what you think!

A quick side note: Literary agent Rachelle Gardner kindly ran a writing contest on her blog that ended last night. Of course I had to enter. I posted my entry August 20, 2008 at 9:47 AM if you want to read it. Be sure to check out all the other great entries while you're there!

No comments: