Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Inbox is Flooded...

Almost 100 emails this morning. The number just keeps growing as I try to take care of the half dozen things I need to do ASAP. I'm dreading the moment when I have to wade through those emails, responding as necessary, deleting as possible, and giggling over the latest installment of my favorite webcomic. Unshelved comes to my inbox every day and is what helps keep me sane. That brief bit of entertainment is a great way to relax and completely worth the extra piece of email.

Have you ever been inundated with a ridiculous number of emails? How did you handle it, aside from setting aside an entire day to get through them all? I'm close to doing that now, but with just under 100, I might get away with just blocking out a couple of hours. Of course, if I get very many more before I have the time to deal with email, I may be spending tomorrow on it.

No comments: