Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award



Thank you, Anne Patrick, for giving me the Kreativ Blogger Award!

Wow, seven things no one knows about me...well, I can come up with seven that aren't well known, so I hope that counts. :)

7 Things You Never Knew (About Me):

1. I wrote a young adult novel during my high school career and self-published it after I graduated. It was a very expensive lesson that taught me that even if getting a traditional publisher takes a lot longer than self-publishing (usually) and is more difficult, but the traditional publishing contract is totally worth it.

2. When I was in high school, I took marine biology for two years and considered becoming a marine biologist.

3. I hated writing as a kid, but I loved reading and making up stories.

4. I had three learner's permits before I got a driver's license.

5. I once taught a drama class for homeschooled children.

6. My garden almost always has green beans and tomatoes...I don't like to eat either one.

7. For years, doctors said I had autistic-like behaviors. Since graduating from high school, I've received three or four unofficial diagnoses of autism. It's amazing how difficult it is to get an official diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder if you were born before about 1990 and you're high-functioning.


On to the nominations! Do I even know seven bloggers? Just kidding. Here's the list:

1. Miss Mae

2. Laurean Brooks

3. Ashley Ludwig

4. Grace Brooks

5. Kimberli Campbell

6. Sharon Donovan

7. Roni Adams


Now, here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (Thanks, Anne!)

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link the logo to the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.

5. Nominate 7 Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

No comments: